Friday, February 10, 2006

math quotage

My math teacher, to explain a characteristic of functions:

"All Negros are people, but not all people are Negros."

My hilarious classmate and kickass soccer player Constantine, in response to my math teacher saying that his wife has control over the kitchen:

"And who wears the pants?"

Hehe, I be good in Math. This girl gave an answer in class today, our teacher said there were two mistakes in it, and was going to wait until someone found them. I was totally not paying attention, playing on my calculator (geez), but I heard the part about waiting until someone found a problem. Herr Kohler noticed I was paying attention, and he was like, ok, Yassamine, can you repeat your answer? He didn't want to wait either, haha. Hey, I may be conceited, but I enjoy not being retarded in at least one class.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY FOR WINTER OLYMPICS!
If you saw the opening ceremony, that little girl was an incredible singer...and cute, as well ^^.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home