Thursday, February 02, 2006

my brain is on fire!!

In a good way! Nothing invigorates your noggin like exercise and fun. And, boy, did I ever have both. Played hardcore badminton for close to three hours, I was playing by myself most of the time, and going all out as I always do, cause I'm weird like that. I wanted to get some good exercise. It got into the region of the exercise that I get from playing tennis in Oklahoma...ah, good times. Afterwards, my brain was pretty vigorous, haha, I had PERFECT grammar. So hard. I need to run on the hills up here regularly so I can lose weight and always feel this good. And I've gotten 20 hours of sleep in the last four nights, geez. Nobody messes with Brent when it comes to badminton. Or tennis, haha. Yeah, right, Val can still beat me. Grr. Tomorrow's Sport (more sweating!) and orchestra! Wahoo! I still have stuff to do tonight...hmm.

The picture is from my Christmas break vacation, one day of which I went hiking with friends of mine in the Pfälzer Wald, the forest on the other side of the Rhine river valley from the Black Forest. Two random guys there, and the hiking was treacherous with all the ice and hard frozen snow. Which would also be ice. Gesh. I wish I could post music on blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home