Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hehe, bad picture

Well, I did as you asked, Shirley, and took a picture of my head. My hair isn't really that long yet, by it's long for me. And my head looks really big back there, whoa. Me too lazy to get haircut. And too cheap. So, I be scraggly hobo. Ha, my Bahncard picture is worse, I didn't know that the passphoto machine had a time limit, and Aaron and I were having fun with it, and Aaron was making a camera video as I was assuming an...amusing position in the booth, and then I heard the machine start counting down behind me, "five, four, three..." and I was like, oh crap, and I turned around and positioned myself just in time to get my shitty picture taken. Haha, I hadn't shaved in three days, and my mouth was a bit open, such a bad picture, haha. The machine took forever developing them, and then it went, "whirrrrr-thwuck!" and spit them out, and Aaron immediately collapsed laughing. We do that a lot...

Today we had NO chemistry first period, which I didn't know, so I tried to do my physics and math homework and ended up partly giving up and sleeping, but then the damn annoying Germans kept poking me when they got there, I couldn't anymore. Then, we had Physics, the teacher is always hilarious, I can't remember what he did today. Haha, Aaron and I did something though, he was demonstrating as an illustration of what happens when you realease a weight hanging from a spring, and as the thing fell downwards, Aaron and I threw our hands in the air and went, "WHAAaaaaah". We do that a lot, too. We have fun with our Physics teacher, he looks a bit like Einstein reincarnated. Not quite as much hair. But white.

Then we had Biology, the German class we have instead of Latin, our real German class, and Math. Hehe, our math teacher, Herr Kohler is about five feet tall, has a nice, big round bald spot, and a mustache. We call him the mouse. He can also be funny. Today was good.

Fabian (classmate explaining answer): "And then, I found where the point (P, P)-"
Kohler: (chuckle) "What is the point called again?"
(Aaron and Brent bury heads in hands laughing)

Classmate Marc: "I want to throw a party sometime, you'd be invited..."
Kohler: *bounce* "Saufen!" (getting drunk!)
(Aaron and Brent fall out of chairs laughing)

No exaggeration or jokes. I love Germany.

So, that was good. Aaron said that at the Abitur party, or the party for the end-of-year exams, Herr Kohler got drunk, took off his shirt, danced on a table, and crowd surfed. If you don't find that extremely funny, I'll have to post a picture of him somehow.

So, I need to get busy with WORK.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, Brent, you've got a bloody MULLET! You're right, that is rather shaggy for you. Give it a year or two, grow a complementary beard, and you'll look just like Jesus!
Oh Brent, Evan and I and some others collaborated and wrote this amazing story... I'll email it to you.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home