Wednesday, February 08, 2006

socks!

I like lots of clean, hand-rolled socks. Period. Isn't my life great?

It snowed again this afternoon, a little less than an inch. And in the church where I practice the organ, it was below freezing again, and the heaters still don't work for some reason. So, I wore my gray jacket and black cap, quite unshaven, looking like a bum who wandered in to play French Romantic music. Very cold bum.

My host dad informed me that my toilet was not clean to his liking this afternoon, which is bullshit because I clean it almost every time I go to the bathroom. Makes me angry. I will now fully clean it twice a week, and if he complains again, I will be angry. Very. Angry.

Going to a trumpet and orchestra concert in a few minutes, my host brother Moritz's trumpet teacher is playing three concertos with the Ulmer Philharmonic, didn't know there was a Philharmonic in Ulm. Might as well be. When we get back, I will read and do homework, and attempt to get to bed at a reasonable time for once. Hah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home