Tuesday, April 18, 2006

fine, I guess I'll post

SO, back from Europatour. Still trying to get the fact that it's over, so I won't talk about it much now. BUT my sister has granted me use of her server, which means I'm posting every picture (eventually) that you would ever want to see of my exchange. Well, not true, this will be a g rated site. I don't take my camera to non g-rated things anyway, usually. So, my site is http://roach.caltech.edu/~brent/
It's in process, but I've got some stuff up already. Enjoy please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent in Germany said...

ach I've been hit

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back.
I'm totally seducing that Dutch girl.
Only... by seducing, I mean "heartily befriending".
Er... She's very lovely.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home