Saturday, February 25, 2006

On the...train again!

Tomorrow morning I go with my host mother/brothers (host dad staying home for some reason) to visit the host grandma in Bad Oldesloe, a town about a half an hour away from the city Hamburg. On Monday, I'm taking the train to see Hamburg, including the wonderful port, and then on Tuesday, I'm taking a two and a half hour train ride to BERLIN!!! I only get to see it for one day, though. I made a plan for sightseeing. It includes seeing the old apartment building/home neighborhood/school. Funfunfun. It's gonna be a marathon. So, I'm signing off until, at the earliest, Wednesday night. Byebye.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're playing Mozart's 25th! It's the most amazing thing ever.
We also have a new Dutch cellist, exchange student. I think she's cute? I'm not sure. Haven't looked at her much.

3:04 AM  
Blogger Brent in Germany said...

Wahoo, I'm back. Will post on Berlin and Hamburg shortly, methinks. Hmm, I've probably heard the 25th before, I'll look for a sound clip to see if I recognize it.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home