Saturday, April 22, 2006

Europatour, etc.





So, I think I'm starting to get over Europatour withdrawal, seeing as I'm keeping busy with plans and things for the future. And I'm excited about stuff again. But I still really miss everyone from the tour. Can't wait til the reunion.

Lots happened for me on the tour, and it really changed me. And I'm soo happy I was on the west tour, and not east tour. No offense easties, I would have missed so much on the east. So much.

So, I was thinking on the tour, how am I going to blog this?! Well, I can't, really, but I'm going to offer up a few pictures at a time from every city. Or I could skip the effort and make you check out my website where they all are going to be anyway. I've only posted up to Florence, working on Rome/Venice. I couldn't charge my camera batteries for the day in Venice, so I only have pictures from when we were leaving. I bought postcards. And I stole Morgan the French woman's pictures. But really, it is not possible to have more fun or be more intensely stimulated in three weeks than being on Europatour. It would be worth being an exchange student in Germany just for that.

so you don't forget, the website is:
http://roach.caltech.edu/~brent/
please enjoy

So, to start with, here's a small selection from Brugge, a small but beautiful city in Belgium. I posted them small and centered, for some reason...oh well.
It rained off and on our whole time in Belgium, so they're not the brightest pictures. On the day we went to Brussels, we came back and took a boat tour through Brugge's canals. It's called the little Venice of the north. The top pic is my boat, with our umbrellas out. The next is looking back behind the boat at Brugge, I was at the very end of the boat. Then is the town hall, and the town hall square. And we had fun in the youth hostel, but I don't have a good picture from that. So, that was Brugge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPY
BIRTHDAY! 17, is it?

Don't party too much, you studly man, you.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home